1-613-233-0008 [email protected] #714–170 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, Ontario

Latest Articles

How Do I Apply For a Pardon?

How Do I Apply For a Pardon? A pardon is formally known in Canada as a record suspension. It is offered to those who were convicted of a criminal offense, but have completed their sentence and can demonstrate they are now law-abiding citizens.   A pardon will keep...
Read More

Now Accepting Select Cases Across Ontario & Gatineau Region.